Color: 61 min.
*Japanese and English
The important thing is to keep the trunk of your body in place.
The most important thing is to not interrupt the flow of center of gravity!!
- Training Maai 1 (Fighting on the edge)
- Training Maai 2 (Don’t cut movement of the center of gravity)
- Training the “Secret” Nage
- Combat training 1 (Invisible Tsuki and response, Adjusting center of gravity)
- Combat training 2 (Tighten up the Maai and get the upper hand)
- Training Kamae that will prevent your opponent from acquiring a clear target
- Combat training 3 (From deadlock to Nage and Combat)
- After training