*Japanese and English
“The movement of the COG is power”, it is one only principle.
Throw, Kick and Punch, all these are movement of the COG.
Stance, Jostling, Okinawa-Sumou and Training of back muscle….
Let’s understand the principle of this training method and use them for your Karatedo.
- The main point of Naihanchi-Dachi
- The main point of Seisan-Dachi, Set of the COG
- COG movement to foreleg from hindleg. Arrangement of COG.
- Maai (Distance) is got to know by Oshiai (Jostling) which set the COG. Theory of Kuzushi which looks for a partner’s weak point.
- COG is moved in the state which has touched the partner.
- Kuzushi using cutaneous sensation or vision.
- Three kinds of “Training of back muscle” 1 -Back, arm, and fist are connected-
- Three kinds of “Training of back muscle” 2 -Training by one arm-
- Three kinds of “Training of back muscle” 3 -Circuit change to move from fist-
- Start from clasp of fist or light parts.
- Training of Uke to know the center of changing Maai (Distance).
- COG movement is got to know by Okinawa-Sumou of point-blank range.
- Training to feel a timing of Torite
- Concept of the Okinawa-Kenpo training method